AC Villám Focisuli és Futsal Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GPRO menedzserek IDE!

+8
totitomi
kareszty
Luremt
zszanyi
antimi
madbboy
Balogh Patrik
Balogh
12 posters

38 / 44 oldal Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 44  Next

Go down

GPRO menedzserek IDE! - Page 38 Empty Re: GPRO menedzserek IDE!

Témanyitás by Joaquinkinty Szer. Feb. 10, 2016 7:53 pm

Sorry guys... much time happened since last time i joined the forum... i will try to be more active Wink A little too busy

Joaquinkinty

Hozzászólások száma : 27
Csatlakozás ideje : 2015. Dec. 27.

Vissza az elejére Go down

Témanyitás by Balogh Patrik Szer. Feb. 10, 2016 9:29 pm

No problem.
Good luck in the last races to retain! Wink

Semmi gond.
Sok szerencsét az utolsó versenyeken a bennmaradáshoz! Wink

Balogh Patrik

Hozzászólások száma : 184
Csatlakozás ideje : 2015. Apr. 22.

Témanyitás by lajosveres Csüt. Feb. 11, 2016 6:41 am

gutidavid írta:GD - P4

Ismét random. Füstölés végig, bár még nem néztem meg, mi lehetett a baj. Már szokásos, de nem idegeskedem, mert a célomat elértem. A bent maradás megvan, de a TOP10 még motivál kicsit. Újabb esős napok... Nem tetszik. A hőmérséklet igen. Az összkép azonban nem nekem kedvez.

Random again. Smoking to the end, but I haven't seen the analysis yet, I don't know, what could be the problem. Usually, but I'm not angry, because my plan is done. I will stay in the P4, but the TOP10 can motivate me. Rainy days again... I don't like it. The temperature is okay. The OA of the race is not so well. That's all. Congratulations for everybody, who could take few points! This will be not my race!

Nekem úgy adódott, hogy még mindig a 10-ben vagyok, pedig az egy győzelmemen kívül semmit sem mutattam fel, sőt kifejezetten rosszul szerepelek. Leginkább a pénz miatt aggódom, mert bár előkelő helyen vagyok a csoportomban, ez annak köszönhető, hogy fokozatosan butítottam az autómat. Összes 7-es alkatrészről lementem átlag 6-osra, és nem is teszteltem még ebben a szezonban. Nincs szponzorom, a legutóbbi tárgyalási versenyemet elbuktam, drága gumit használok, így legutóbb a 32. helyemmel a futam eredménye csak 4 misi lett. Ebben a szezonban nem lesz gond, de hosszú távon fogalmam sincs mit csináljak.

lajosveres

Hozzászólások száma : 103
Csatlakozás ideje : 2015. Nov. 14.

Témanyitás by Joaquinkinty Csüt. Feb. 11, 2016 12:22 pm

Balogh Patrik írta:No problem.
Good luck in the last races to retain! Wink

Semmi gond.
Sok szerencsét az utolsó versenyeken a bennmaradáshoz! Wink

Thansk, but im not lucky at all... next race FT...with high T and raining...last season i had high T in my FT too... It gonna be a little tough to retain...fucking money wasters... :@

JQ-E

Joaquinkinty

Témanyitás by gutidavid Csüt. Feb. 11, 2016 12:37 pm

GD - P4

Lajos!

I know groups, where 20-30 points can be enough for the 4th place at the end of the season. And if I would get 10 points more, I can keep myself in the TOP10 possibly. Your car parts are not so weak, because little time earlier I had car parts on the 4-5 levels, and when I won my one race in this season, my character points were close to 80-80-80, or little less than 80.

I'm negotiating always with 4-5 sponsors! And I hope, that I will win this companies. Last time, when I had 4 sponsors, they payed a lot of money (4,5M). But now I know, that the P4 haven't free companies for negotiating. This make me sad a little, because if one of my sponsor candidate will leave me, it can destroy all my plans in the future.

I think, if your driver is stronger than the previous season - and of course He's stronger -, You can retain in your group with avonn supplier too! My plan is this too. I will choose the avonn, and will try to lift up my balance. If everything will be allright, my driver will be much stronger, and I can lift up my car's level, that after I can do it my promotion.

I'm sorry, if I know well, every reader speak in english, because of this I don't want to translate the message to hungarian. :))) If somebody read something wrong in my message, let me know! :)

Joaquin! :)

You can hope, that the last race will colder than 20°C, and everybody will smoke, who have points... :) I cheer for You! :D You are the best!
gutidavid
gutidavid
Admin

Hozzászólások száma : 725
Csatlakozás ideje : 2015. Mar. 02.

http://acvillam.gportal.hu

Témanyitás by lajosveres Csüt. Feb. 11, 2016 12:46 pm

Nekem is azon jár most az agyam, hogy a következő szezont Avonnal kellene megpróbálni, de akkor biztos nem lesz elég 2-3 versenyt megnyomni, meg zavar az a két csík az első sorban. E szezon előtt legjobban a contit utasítottam el, aztán végül azt választottam, szóval nem merek semmi stabilat kijelenteni, de most úgy gondolom, hogy az Avon és Yoko között fogok választani.

lajosveres

Témanyitás by gutidavid Csüt. Feb. 11, 2016 12:54 pm

I think, that the avonn's warm-up distance is much better than conti! Well, I think, if You can run good qualifying laps, and You can start from the first lines/rows, nothing problem with the avonn, and the durability is perfect too! I hate yoko. Smile But this will be your choice. Smile I think, the two sticks is not too bad for You, if the car and the driver is good, and You don't want to promote!
gutidavid
gutidavid
Admin

Témanyitás by Balogh Patrik Csüt. Feb. 11, 2016 1:29 pm

"I'm sorry, if I know well, every reader speak in english, because of this I don't want to translate the message to hungarian. Smile)) If somebody read something wrong in my message, let me know! Smile"

Úgy emlékszem, hogy Tamás csak németül tud. De a gúgli fordító segítségével talán ő is orvosolhatja a problémát.

I think that Tamás speaks only in German. But, if he uses the google translate, he can solve the problem maybe.

Balogh Patrik

Hozzászólások száma : 184
Csatlakozás ideje : 2015. Apr. 22.

Témanyitás by gutidavid Csüt. Feb. 11, 2016 2:22 pm

GD - P4

Hehe, if it's problem for Tamas, I don't care... Razz I can meet with them anytime. Very Happy
gutidavid
gutidavid
Admin

Témanyitás by lajosveres Pént. Feb. 12, 2016 12:14 pm

gutidavid írta:I think, that the avonn's warm-up distance is much better than conti! Well, I think, if You can run good qualifying laps, and You can start from the first lines/rows, nothing problem with the avonn, and the durability is perfect too! I hate yoko. Smile But this will be your choice. Smile I think, the two sticks is not too bad for You, if the car and the driver is good, and You don't want to promote!

Persze elképzelhetőek olyan körülmények, ahol eléggé versenyképes az A, de sokkal nehezebb vele, mint a C-val, ami persze érthető is az ár függvényében.
Azt tudom, hogy te utálod a Y-t, de te sem tudod, hogy miért. Smile Nem tűnik az rossz guminak, talán ez a legalkalmasabb az anyagiak karbantartására, mert viszonylag olcsó, és a tulajdonságaiból adódóan, folyamatosan a mezőny első felében lehet vele végezni. A bemelegedési távolsága csak eggyel rosszabb, mint az A-nak, a tartóssága sem rossz, bár talán ez a leggyengébb pontja.
Persze a választásnál mindenképp komoly szerepet fog játszani ismét, hogy a többiek mit választanak. A csoportom mostani leosztásánál valszeg az A-t választanám.

lajosveres

Témanyitás by gutidavid Pént. Feb. 12, 2016 12:48 pm

GD - P4

I understand. I know, that the yoko's durability is so weak! When I was in the elite, I experienced it. And then I made a decision: I never will choose yoko supplier. Smile Of course, now I'm not in the elite, but... Smile I haven't experiences with avonn, I need to try it! Smile
gutidavid
gutidavid
Admin

Témanyitás by Joaquinkinty Pént. Feb. 12, 2016 7:06 pm

I understand. I know, that the yoko's durability is so weak! When I was in the elite, I experienced it. And then I made a decision: I never will choose yoko supplier. Smile Of course, now I'm not in the elite, but... Smile I haven't experiences with avonn, I need to try it! Smile

Dont forget the dry perfomance and a little gain in warm up distance that clearly give you an important advantage in Qs... As usually there are high blocking in pro because managers race with low/mid risks that make you impossible to overtake, specially in hard overtaking tracks... In these case, it doesnt matter you high advantage in supplier duration, because you will blocked and lose so much time in the race...

Is not an easy decission pick a supplier.... There are more considerations that only think about suppliers skillset

JQ-E

Joaquinkinty

Témanyitás by lajosveres Szomb. Feb. 13, 2016 6:57 am

Hát azért nem mindegy, hogy mivel kell versenyeznie a Y-nak, BR, M és H, vagy C, D és A.

lajosveres

Témanyitás by gutidavid Szomb. Feb. 13, 2016 5:35 pm

lajosveres írta:

I understand. I know, that the yoko's durability is so weak! When I was in the elite, I experienced it. And then I made a decision: I never will choose yoko supplier. :) Of course, now I'm not in the elite, but... :) I haven't experiences with avonn, I need to try it! :)

Hát azért nem mindegy, hogy mivel kell versenyeznie a Y-nak, BR, M és H, vagy C, D és A.

Yes, it's true. :)
gutidavid
gutidavid
Admin

Témanyitás by gutidavid Szomb. Feb. 20, 2016 5:27 pm

GD - P4

Well, I think, the next season can be so nice for me. Smile I like the circuits, cities, places... Smile But this last three races will bb so hard too, and I'm afraid because of this. I want to be in between the best 8 managers, but I need to push hard, if my plan is serious. I need more money... Smile We'll see it. And I'm afraid, because the next season in the P4 will be much harder than earlier. I want to get only 10-15 points with avonn... Smile

Where are You, guys?
gutidavid
gutidavid
Admin

Témanyitás by Bubuskac Szomb. Feb. 20, 2016 6:11 pm

I'm in low cost mode. Smile Currently I can afford the race and the driver training, and I still have about $500.000. So... I can start the next season with a different approach. Basically the same as this was, but with more starter risk, to get more money at the beginning, so I won't go negative the rest of the season, and hopefully I can create some spare.

Bubuskac

Hozzászólások száma : 191
Csatlakozás ideje : 2015. Apr. 23.

Témanyitás by gutidavid Szomb. Feb. 20, 2016 7:52 pm

GD - P4

Hey everybody... Smile

What do You think about the next season calendar? Smile
gutidavid
gutidavid
Admin

Témanyitás by lajosveres Vas. Feb. 21, 2016 3:23 pm

Hey everybody... Smile

What do You think about the next season calendar? Smile

Nem számoltam utána, de nekem nagynak tűnik benne az alkatrészkoptatás. Persze ez mindenkit egyformán érint, de egyelőre nem látom a gazdaságos működés módját itt proban, ezért nem nagyon örülök ennek.

lajosveres

Témanyitás by gutidavid Szer. Feb. 24, 2016 7:39 pm

I think, that the car parts wear will be bigger than in this season, but this can be perfect for the managers in the elite and master, in PRO a lower significance. Why? Because of this few of the managers will not choose bridgerock, and michelini. Right?

But for me absolutely no significance. Smile I will pick avonn, because of the low price. Smile And I would like to save my money and grow my balance... Smile

Could everybody do it, what You planned? Smile

Go-go-go Joaquin, You must do it!!!!!!! Now is the time to retain... Smile
gutidavid
gutidavid
Admin

Témanyitás by Bubuskac Csüt. Feb. 25, 2016 8:11 am

If the car parts wear is high, then I may should come up with a new plan. Or just simply do less testing. Smile But it mostly depends on the test track.

Bubuskac

Hozzászólások száma : 191
Csatlakozás ideje : 2015. Apr. 23.

Témanyitás by lajosveres Pént. Feb. 26, 2016 1:05 pm

gutidavid írta:I think, that the car parts wear will be bigger than in this season, but this can be perfect for the managers in the elite and master, in PRO a lower significance. Why? Because of this few of the managers will not choose bridgerock, and michelini. Right?

But for me absolutely no significance. Smile I will pick avonn, because of the low price. Smile And I would like to save my money and grow my balance... Smile

Could everybody do it, what You planned? Smile

Go-go-go Joaquin, You must do it!!!!!!! Now is the time to retain... Smile

Na igen, de nyilván a bevételi oldalon is múlnak a dolgok, vagyis ha valakinek rosszak a bevételei, annak nagyobb gondot okozhat olcsóbb gumival is. Ha mondjuk most a szezonom összességében lesz -20 misi, akkor a következő ugyanezzel a gumival és kockázatokkal lehetne mondjuk -40, ami nem vicces. Smile

lajosveres

Témanyitás by gutidavid Szomb. Feb. 27, 2016 8:26 pm

I think, everybody will conform... If You would have -20 million, it will not more with this expensive races... But if I have a good driver, of course I can pick the weaker tyre supplier, because I don't want to promote.

Hmmm... I did a big excersise. I watched my millions of races with pipi, and now with conti. I think, the pipi is not much weaker, than everybody think. Now I see managers, who have so good times in Q1, and Q2, with pipi (in amateur). If they can do these times in the next season, pipi would be good for them.

I start to think, that maybe I will choose pipi... Razz Very Happy
gutidavid
gutidavid
Admin

Témanyitás by lajosveres Vas. Feb. 28, 2016 9:46 am

Azt figyelembe kell venni, hogy akik most amatőrben olyan jó időket futnak pipin, azoknak gondolom már a pro szintjén lévő pilótáik és csomagjuk van, hatalmas pilótamotivációval. Ezért akartam én is még a szezon elején megszerezni a bennmaradást érő pontokat. Azóta érezhetően sokat romlott főleg az időmérős teljesítményem, köszönhetően az autó karakterpontok csökkenése és a pilótám motivációjának lenullázása mellett.

lajosveres

Témanyitás by gutidavid Hétf. Feb. 29, 2016 10:29 pm

GD - P4

Szerintem nincs akkora jelentősége a motivációnak, mint azt sokan gondolják. Meglátásom szerint a kvalis nettó köridőkhöz képest a tényleges időd inkább random. A magasabb motivációval a random "minősége" talán kisebb, de erre nincs képletem. Maximum motivációval futottam borzasztó időket, míg nulla motival is futottam már remek időket. Legutóbb pont az esőben, a tehetségtelen pilótával, contival...

Az is tapasztalat, hogy amikor feljebb lépsz, mégsem tudod hozni ugyanazt a szintet a kvalin, mint előtte. Hiába a magas motiváció. Most a nettó időről beszélek, nem a ténylegesen megfutottról.

Na mindegy, hamarosan sok minden kiderül... Smile
gutidavid
gutidavid
Admin

Témanyitás by gutidavid Kedd Márc. 01, 2016 1:24 pm

GD - P4

Ismét Én... It nem probléma a dupla post... Very Happy Szóval, olyan pilóták vannak két hete a piacon, hogy eldobom az agyam... Smile Most is kiajánlottam egyet, valami elképesztőt... Nem is akarom elhinni, hogy a birka sofőrökre tesznek 30 ajánlatot, az igazán jókra meg egyet sem, vagy talán egy-kettőt...

Amatőrben 220 koncentráció, jó tehetség, 240 tapasztalat és 100 fölötti erőnlét... Ilyet még nem is láttam! Smile Mindössze 109-es OA... Pffffff A prós pilótákról aztán már nem is beszélek. Bajnoki címig vihető pilóták vannak, tömegével... Smile
gutidavid
gutidavid
Admin

Témanyitás by Ajánlott tartalom

Ajánlott tartalom

38 / 44 oldal Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 44  Next

Vissza az elejére

Engedélyek ebben a fórumban:
Nem válaszolhatsz egy témára ebben a fórumban.